Hi Queens! Happy Monday!
You may or may not have heard of the term “Law of Attraction.” If you haven’t its definitely something you should become familiar with because your life could drastically change from implementing it.
Law of Attraction: the ability to attract things we want in life.
In other words, when you think and speak positivity in your life, that’s what you’ll receive and vice versa. Your thoughts and the things you speak subconsciously affect your actions. How crazy is it that we’re able to control the things we want and receive in life? Many of us are still blind to what we are really capable of achieving, but that can stop today.
I’ve personally been practicing this concept for the month of July, and have seen a major change in my attitude and has caused me to have better days. Last month was very stressful for me, and I knew in July I needed to begin practicing ways to handle stress, and this has helped tremendously.
Thanks to lawofattraction.com, I was able to find ways the law of attraction is able to help you enhance your life.
1. Power of Positive Thoughts: Until you understand how much your thoughts affect your life, you’ll never be able to move forward. You’ll be surprised how powerful one thought could hold you back from doing something you are destined to do. Turn those negative thoughts, into something positive. Say “I can” instead of “I can’t.” Maybe you’re having a bad hair day and don’t feel like you’re not going to have the best day. (You know how serious hair is to us women. Lol.) Change your thinking from “Today is going to be a bad day.” to “Today is going to be a prosperous day, even with my hair looking a mess because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” It may sound corny, but it works!
2. Trusting Your Instincts: Refrain from overthinking and trust your intuition. Overthinking leads to more negative thinking and self-doubt. There are many times we know the right answer, but we overthink things and cause problems that never existed. There’s no need to add unnecessary stress to our lives. Listen and do what you FEEL is right, not what you THINK is right.
3. Shifting Your Focus: Did you know you attract things that you think and talk about the most? If you think and talk about things that aren’t bettering yourself and your life, it’s time to re-evaluate and remove it. It’s not doing you any good, and could possibly be hindering you from what has been promised just for you. Turn your focus to things that are more positive and leads you to feel satisfied with life. Complaining about your job, or love life can cause you to attract that bad energy into your life. No more complaining sis, shift your focus elsewhere.
4. Law of Attraction Can Transform Your Beliefs of Success: Before today you may have thought that only privileged people can reach success. However once you figure out that you attract what you believe, you’ll realize you are also prone to success despite where you come from.
5. Wallowing Is A Thing of The Past: Instead of wasting time feeling sorry for yourself and not forgiving yourself for things in the past, spend your time working towards creating a better future for yourself. Decide to participate in activities that make you happy.
6. Visualization Improve Physical Performance: Many successful athletes spend their time doing creative visualizations that can positively affect their physical abilities. It’s been proven that champion athletes that picture themselves winning end up having better results. Create a vision board for yourself digitally (Pinterest) or the traditional way with a poster board, pictures, and markers.
7. Relaxation: Spending just a few minutes out of your day meditating and thinking about where you want to go in life can be so beneficial for you. I’ve mentioned it in a previous blog post but that the importance of finding time to relax is enormous. You never know how much you can gain from doing something so small.
8. You Have Control Over Your Relationships: A negative mentality attracts poor relationships with others. This may be a hard pill to swallow, but if you are having a hard time maintaining relationships, you may have something to do with it. Work toward changing your mindset and attitude to be able to attract more healthy, long-lasting relationships. You deserve them, Queen!
Now I know this was a lot to take in early this morning, but now its time to self-reflect. Are your thoughts and things you continuously speak aloud positive? Making this small change in your life can create something useful. You can start RIGHT NOW. We are all looking for ways to have a better life.
This week I challenge you to participate in the “NO COMPLAINING CHALLENGE”. You are required to refrain from complaining about anything for 7 days. This also includes holding back from negative thoughts that you come across and transforming them into positive thoughts.
You can do it!
Talk to you soon!
Owner of Panache Hair Company